Saturday, December 30, 2017

2018 - A New Project

I know it's been years since I have posted on my blog.  I've been a fly baby for years and it's about time I get back on track for 2018.  So I decided to try this new challenge which takes only 15 minutes a day.


I Am Getting Clutter Free in 15 Minutes a Day

Who would like to join me? 

Here is link to the January Declutter Calendar

I already have a clothing bin for donations in my closet.  I've been putting in clothes that don't fit into that bin for months now and from time to time I have Vietnam Veterans of America come and pick up my bags.  I have found them the best since they come to your house and take everything off your front steps without you having to lug things to them. 

I'll try to put my progress here as I go through the month if I remember taking photos.

Here's to a decluttered 2018 year.

No comments:

Post a Comment