Thursday, April 29, 2010

Craft Room Today

Last month I won a 2 hour consultation with a professional organizer Donna Yanoshik. You can view her website here. She came by this month and in those 2 hours she managed to make my room usable again.

This is what you see when you open up my door.

BEFORE:

AFTER:

She rotated my sewing desk and added my light. Removed the paper storage unit above iris carts which we gave to the kids for their school projects.

My desk I can now see the counter tops.

My computer area is now usable again. Do still need to purge the paper stackable racks.

My books were donated to the library. My sizzex, light table, cutting boards are all stored here.



My closet closed. The table in the middle of the room is for the kids to create.

When you open the right door of the closet you will see all my Stampin' Up punches hanging on the door.

Inside the rest of the closet you will see my Stampin' Up papers, embellishments and stuff that I kept for the kids to use while making cards and other crafts.

No comments:

Post a Comment